On episode 167 of The Barcelona Podcast, Dan and Francesc discuss Ernesto Valverde’s experiment with a 4-2-3-1 formation. They talk Frenkie de Jong’s role under Valverde, differentiating between top level La Masia players and those to move on, goals from the bench, and much more!
- Why didn’t the experimental 4-2-3-1 work as expected?
- What are the futures of Carles Aleñá and Moussa Wagué?
- Is there a concern with how Frenkie de Jong is being utilized?
- Why are so many goals coming from the bench?
- Listen on Apple Podcasts iOS App, Spotify and, if you want to support the show, head over to Patreon for more content!
- Become a Patreon to support the show and check out our Quick Take Match Reviews – Thank you!
- Access our exclusive, listeners-only Facebook Group here.
- Follow us on Instagram!
- Find us on YouTube!
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via Spotify