On episode 376, Dan is joined by Patreon Mike Crimmins to discuss Barcelona’s financial situation and dispel the hyperbole and misinformation surrounding the topic. They talk about the wage structure and the work left to do, the palancas/levers, the Goldman Sachs loan, revenue potential, Frenkie de Jong’s situation, and much more!
- Can Barça register players with the wage bill?
- Was the Sixth Street deal (both of them) good for Barcelona?
- Is Barcelona “owned” by Goldman Sachs?
- Is de Jong’s situation a moral one?
- We FINALLY have some merch! Check out the full store: https://the-barcelona-podcast.creator-spring.com/
- Listen on Apple Podcasts iOS App, Spotify and, if you want to support the show, head over to Patreon for more content!
- Become a Patreon to support the show and check out our Quick Take Match Reviews – Thank you!
- Access our exclusive, listeners-only Facebook Group here.
- Follow us on Instagram!
- Find us on YouTube!
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via Spotify