On episode 395, Dan and Emile discuss the awful decision that Ronald Araujo had to make to miss the World Cup and opt for surgery. They talk about the other international break injuries, Xavi’s options, and much more!
- How long will Araujo be missing?
- Who else went down during the break?
- How can Xavi handle all the injuries?
- Are selection issues Luis Enrique’s problem?
- We FINALLY have some merch! Check out the full store: https://the-barcelona-podcast.creator-spring.com/
- Listen on Apple Podcasts iOS App, Spotify and, if you want to support the show, head over to Patreon for more content!
- Become a Patreon to support the show and check out our Quick Take Match Reviews – Thank you!
- Access our exclusive, listeners-only Facebook Group here.
- Follow us on Instagram!
- Find us on YouTube!
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via Spotify
- Watch every La Liga match and help us out too via ESPN+
- Looking for the home and away jerseys? Look no further via Kitbag