On episode 396, Dan and Román from La Liga Lowdown answer listener questions, including about injuries, Sergio Busquets, and Pablo Torre. They talk about Ferran Torres and his struggles, Xavi’s formation choices, and much more!
- Why did players get hurt for their countries but not their club?
- Is Ferran Torres a bust already?
- What are the expectations for Pablo Torre?
- Should Xavi change formation with the injuries?
- We FINALLY have some merch! Check out the full store: https://the-barcelona-podcast.creator-spring.com/
- Listen on Apple Podcasts iOS App, Spotify and, if you want to support the show, head over to Patreon for more content!
- Become a Patreon to support the show and check out our Quick Take Match Reviews – Thank you!
- Access our exclusive, listeners-only Facebook Group here.
- Follow us on Instagram!
- Find us on YouTube!
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via Spotify
- Watch every La Liga match and help us out too via ESPN+
- Looking for the home and away jerseys? Look no further via Kitbag