On episode 389, Dan and Rafa Aldamuy discuss the possibility that Xavi will rotate as Barça kicks off its Champions League campaign. They talk about the stakes of beating Viktoria Plzen, who stood out against Sevilla, expectations for Ferran Torres, and much more!
- Will Xavi rotate for the Champions League?
- How necessary is a win against Viktoria Plzen?
- Was Koundé the key to toppling Sevilla?
- What’s the difference between form and ability?
- We FINALLY have some merch! Check out the full store: https://the-barcelona-podcast.creator-spring.com/
- Listen on Apple Podcasts iOS App, Spotify and, if you want to support the show, head over to Patreon for more content!
- Become a Patreon to support the show and check out our Quick Take Match Reviews – Thank you!
- Access our exclusive, listeners-only Facebook Group here.
- Follow us on Instagram!
- Find us on YouTube!
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via Spotify
- Watch every La Liga match and help us out too via ESPN+
- Looking for the home and away jerseys? Look no further via Kitbag
- Check out this special offer from NordVPN: https://nordvpn.com/thebarcelona