On episode 410, Dan and Emile give grades to every first team player through the first part of the season. They talk about the forwards, the midfielders, the defenders, and much more (well, at least the keepers)!
- Who stood out between Raphinha, Torres, and Ansu?
- Who was the hardest to judge?
- How low should Busquets be?
- How much does availability affect the rating?
- We FINALLY have some merch! Check out the full store: https://the-barcelona-podcast.creator-spring.com/
- Listen on Apple Podcasts iOS App, Spotify and, if you want to support the show, head over to Patreon for more content!
- Become a Patreon to support the show and check out our Quick Take Match Reviews – Thank you!
- Access our exclusive, listeners-only Facebook Group here.
- Follow us on Instagram!
- Find us on YouTube!
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via Spotify
- Watch every La Liga match and help us out too via ESPN+
- Looking for the home and away jerseys? Look no further via Kitbag