On episode 438, Dan and Levon discuss Barcelona’s 2-2 draw with Manchester United. They talk about Xavi’s line-up choices, replacing Pedri for the next month, VAR decisions, and much more!
- What did Xavi get wrong against Manchester United?
- How can Barça survive without Pedri?
- Which VAR decisions did the refs get right and wrong?
- What can we make of the referee payment scandal?
Join the new Discord server!
- We FINALLY have some merch! Check out the full store: https://the-barcelona-podcast.creator-spring.com/
- Listen on Apple Podcasts iOS App, Spotify and, if you want to support the show, head over to Patreon for more content!
- Become a Patreon to support the show and check out our Quick Take Match Reviews – Thank you!
- Access our exclusive, listeners-only Facebook Group here.
- Follow us on Instagram!
- Find us on YouTube!
- Follow us on TikTok!
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via Spotify
- Watch every La Liga match and help us out too via ESPN+
- Looking for the home and away jerseys? Look no further via Kitbag
- For more on this match, visit Barca News Network!