On episode 445, Dan and Rik Sharma of Siempre Positivo discuss if Xavi has changed his football philosophy since taking over at Barcelona. They talk about difference between his style and Guardiola’s Barcelona, Simeone’s Atletico Madrid, what empowers a good manager at Barcelona, and much more!
- Is Xavi more like Simeone than Guardiola?
- How is Guardiola’s Barcelona different than Xavi’s
- How has Xavi adapted as an inexperienced manager?
- Who needs to support Xavi for him to succeed?
Join the new Discord server!
- We FINALLY have some merch! Check out the full store: https://the-barcelona-podcast.creator-spring.com/
- Listen on Apple Podcasts iOS App, Spotify and, if you want to support the show, head over to Patreon for more content!
- Become a Patreon to support the show and check out our Quick Take Match Reviews – Thank you!
- Access our exclusive, listeners-only Facebook Group here.
- Follow us on Instagram!
- Find us on YouTube!
- Follow us on TikTok!
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via Spotify
- Watch every La Liga match and help us out too via ESPN+
- Looking for the home and away jerseys? Look no further via Kitbag
- For more on this match, visit Barca News Network!